Complaint Review: Ed Edward M. Bialack, Attorney

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: RandS — Los Angeles California
Ed Edward M. Bialack, Attorney
5550 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hils, California USA

Ed Edward M. Bialack, Attorney Worst Scum Thief Liar that ever walked the planet Woodland Hils California

*Consumer Comment: Edward Bialack ripped me off too!!!

Let me give you some information and advice. I absolutely hate Edward Bialack, the scum real estate attorney, with all that is within me. He stole from me. He stole from his other clients. He is the worst attorney that ever walked the face of the earth. He never returns phone calls. He is lazy. He loses case over, and over and over and over and over and over again.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you how much I hate this man?

He lies. He cheats. He steals. DON’T TRUST HIM – IT WILL BE THE WORST THING YOU HAVE EVER, EVER DONE.

Run away from him as fast as you can. Actually, it would be cheaper to take a helicopter because it would get you away from him faster. And it would be cheaper than hiring him. [continued below]....

.....

He stole money from me. His bills are the highest lawyer bills you would ever see in your life. And he does NOTHING. Yes NOTHING for them. All he does is sit on his a** in his chair and calls it “billable hours” but he really does NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

DO NOT HIRE HIM. WARNING WARNRING WARNING.

I associated him and I will despise it until the day I die.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Edward-M-Bialack-Attorney/Woodland-Hils-California-91367/Ed-Edward-M-Bialack-Attorney-Worst-Scum-Thief-Liar-that-ever-walked-the-planet-Woodland-1125570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Edward M. Bialack, Attorney

Edward Bialack ripped me off too!!!

AUTHOR: TSto - ()

Hey I am with you 100%. This crook ripped me off BIG TIME too!!! I can't stand this smelly creep. I would rather hire Sadam Husein (yeah the dead guy) as my attorney than this THIEF, or his boss, Anthony Gordon.  STAY FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THESE THIEFS!!!!!!!!!!