Complaint Review: Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Mr. Naive — Tullahoma Tennessee
Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC
1921 1st AVe Ste 113 Cheney, Washington USA

Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC Ed Franklin, Northwest Capital ServicesEd Franklin Ed Franklin Assured Me of a Loan But Did Not Come Through Gave an excuse of a heart attack Cheney Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ed Franklin

In May, 2013, Mr. Ed Franklin confirmed for me that he had a bank who would loan me the money I needed to purchase a multi-family apartment building in my local hometown.  He sent me a letter that stated all of the terms and told me that if I was comfortable with the terms, that I would need to sign the Letter of Intent and send it back, along with $2,825 for underwriting fees.

Like an idiot, I followed his instructions.  On August 15th, Mr. Franklin called me and said we could not close on the loan because he was found to have serious heart issues and had to have immediate surgery.  When I asked if someone else could handle the loan, or if I could speak directly to the underwriter, he refused to allow this.  He said he is the sole broker and that because he was having surgery no one else could work the loan.  BS!

I have contacted an attorney and I hope Mr. Franklin goes to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Franklin-SEO-Consulting-LLC/Cheney-Washington-99004/Ed-Franklin-SEO-Consulting-LLC-Ed-Franklin-Northwest-Capital-ServicesEd-Franklin-Ed-F-1080252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ed Franklin

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

He did the same to me , is your lawyer getting anywhere , I would like to join your lawsuit please let me know