Complaint Review: Ed San Pedro Corporate Transportation

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Robyn15 — Colorado Springs Colorado Virgin Islands (US)
Ed San Pedro Corporate Transportation
miami, Florida United States of America

Ed San Pedro Corporate Transportation I reserved a car from the cruise ports to the airport FIVE weeks before my trip. Less than 24 hours later I had to cancel my trip but they won't refund my fee. miami, Florida

I reserved a car FIVE weeks before my trip but I had to cancel my trip less than 24 hours after I reserved the car and they won't give me a refund. If the trip was closer than five weeks I would understand but five weeks out and cancellation within 24 hours. Not good customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-San-Pedro-Corporate-Transportation/miami-Florida-/Ed-San-Pedro-Corporate-Transportation-I-reserved-a-car-from-the-cruise-ports-to-the-airpo-1015473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed San Pedro Corporate Transportation