Complaint Review: Ed Voyles Honda

• Reported By: Jessie — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Ed Voyles Honda
2103 Cobb Parkway Southeast Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Ed Voyles Honda Bait and Switch Marietta, Georgia

Beware! They gave me a quote on a 2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Navigation. The quote was $6,000 below the dealer invoice, $10,000 below MSRP. I called Colville Mackenzie, the sales representative back immediately and asked if we were talking about the same car. He confirmed that yes, it was a 2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Navigation, that this was the price his sales manager gave him, and that they "were in the business of selling cars." I called him a third time and told him to send me an email with the quote, along with the year, make, model, and navigation system.

He sent it in writing.I drove up to the dealership today to look at the car and buy it.I met Colville Mackenzie, he walks me out the the car, it was as described, but a demo with 2300 miles on it. I didn't mind. I was getting a great deal.I told him to draft up the final numbers. I was ready to drive this car away.Then came the paper shuffling and back-and-forth to the sales manager's office. Mr. Mackenzie sits at the table with me and explains there's been a 'mistake.'

His sales manager was very busy yesterday and thought he was quoting on a CRV with Nav. He shoves a price in front of me (for a demo) that is at FULL MSRP!!!!Then he wanted to make a deal. He asked how much I was willing to pay for the car. I told him $10000 below MSRP. He said that it was unrealistic. Well.....it was realistic yesterday! And you sent it to me in writing!Don't do business with this dealership. PERIOD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Voyles-Honda/Marietta-Georgia-30067/Ed-Voyles-Honda-Bait-and-Switch-Marietta-Georgia-852507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Voyles Honda