Complaint Review: Ed Wozniak - Nashville Professional Search

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Franklin Tennessee
Ed Wozniak - Nashville Professional Search
5141 Virginia Way, Suite 250 Brentwood, Tennessee U.S.A.

Ed Wozniak - Nashville Professional Search - Richard Leipzig Tranforming American back in business Brentwood Tennessee

Well it seems Ed Wozniak and his employment ripoff scam are back in business under another name. He is now operating under the name of Nashville Professional Search and his little puppet is still Richard Leipzig. Richard's brother Kurt is also housed in the same office and says he is "flipping" houses. He has a woman named Kathy who is luring people into the office and then Richard Leipzig descends upon you to make the sale. They offered me two options: one year for $4150 minus $600 administrative discount for a total of $3550. Or two years for $4750 minus $700 administrative discount. They further offered me a $500 discount so my total was $3050. I paid by check to ESW LLC a TN Limited Liability Company.

I was initially assigned to a counselor named LaTashia but after two visits I have been informed that she is no longer with the company and my new counselor is now a man named Tom Ackley, a retired Wisconsin Chief of Police. I guess that was either supposed to make me feel comfortable with the whole situation but it backfired because it only made me start wondering about the whole organization and how an ex-chief of police was qualified to help me find a job.

I later found out from a staffing agency about this company's reputation. The initial problem I encountered was when I Googled them there is nothing (except their website) listed under Nashville Professional Search so they seemed legitimate.

I have called Ed Wozniak and informed him that I am filing a complaint with TN Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau and will be filing a Small Claims Lawsuit and offered him the opportunity to refund my money and I will not pursue any further. So far there is no contact from them.

The forms are all ready to go.

Ljmck
Franklin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Wozniak-Nashville-Professional-Search/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Ed-Wozniak-Nashville-Professional-Search-Richard-Leipzig-Tranforming-American-back-in-412572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Wozniak - Nashville Professional Search