Complaint Review: Eddie Barrett Seat Company

45 Ozick Drive Durham, Select State/Province USA

Eddie Barrett Seat Company This guy is a complete ripoff Durham Connecticut

*Author of original report: Eddie Barrett

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response to complaint

This guy is a complete rip off.  I ordered seats from him about 7 weeks ago. I gave him my credit card number and was charged $713.00 and I never received the seats.  He first told me that it would be about 1 week to ship the. I called a week later and he said that the slides for the bottom of the seats didn't come in.  The following week I called and he said that he had just call the slide manufacturer and they lost the order but he would order them from a different supplier.  Another week went by and I was told the slide had not come in yet.  The next week he said that they had shipped the seats.  I asked for the tracking number but I never received them. Next time I called I was told that they got returned by FED-X because the rails on the bottom ripped a hole in the box.

From that point on I called everyday and have not gotten a returned call.  I believe that this guy has a list of phone numbers (mine inclucded) that they ignore because they know they have ripped us off.

Do not deal (in any way) with this guy.

Ned C. E****(aka) ripped off by Eddie Barrett

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eddie-Barrett-Seat-Company/Durham-Select-StateProvince-06422/Eddie-Barrett-Seat-Company-This-guy-is-a-complete-ripoff-Durham-Connecticut-1055111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eddie Barrett Seat Company

Eddie Barrett

AUTHOR: Ned Ensminger - ()

First of all I was not given a credit on my credit card.  The credit card company gave Eddie Barret a charge back at my request after his failure to issue a credit on my card.  Secondly, it doesn't take 10 weeks to get the sliders because I ordered them my self and got them in 4 days.  So if he had them done in 1 week why didn't I have them in even 5 weeks. I was ok with waiting a little but after week 6 he stopped returning my calls which is a very bad thing to do with a customer. This guy is full of bull****.  Avoid them like the plaque.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to complaint

AUTHOR: Eddie Barrett Seats - ()

Hello, we appolgize for any inconvienace, as with any custom order their is posible pdelays that may arrise. EBSSV was open and upfront about. Even though EBSSV policies are no returns on custom orders we still offered a refund and you were refunded in full.

Order was placed for a pair of SB Black Diamond bomber seats. These seats were ready to ship within 48 hours of order.

Customer requested custom slide tracks mounted in house. EBSSV explained that we order these specific tracks from an outside vendor. Yes vendor did say expect delivery in 1 week. That did not happen. EBSSV again offered to ship seats and have tracks dekliverd direct to customer however customer wanted EBSSV to install custom sliders.

Tracks were ordered from new vendor andwhen arrived shipped fedex to expidite and yes package was dameged in shipping.

Despite custom order refund in full was granted to customer.