Complaint Review: Eddie Culpepper

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: mike — boca raton Florida USA
Eddie Culpepper
300 South Federal Highway Internet United States of America

Eddie Culpepper sold me a boat without a clear title, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Mystery customer doesn't exist

I bought a boat from this guy and never got a clear title later to find out that he had no broker or salespersons license and he did not have a listing on the boat for sale.  I am still fighting to get my money back or title to the boat and hae been threatened by the previous owner to have the boat reposessed.

After researching i found out that this guy used to do the same thing when he worked for Hideaway Marina where he sold boats with no sales persons license as required by law in the state of Florida, BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eddie-Culpepper/internet/Eddie-Culpepper-sold-me-a-boat-without-a-clear-title-Internet-534227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eddie Culpepper

Mystery customer doesn't exist

AUTHOR: Eddie Culpepper - (United States of America)

I am a licensed employing broker in the State of Florida contrary to this mystery man's false accusation, on record with Department of Business and Professional Regulation. I have never had a complaint and certainly never delivered a boat without the new owner receiving a valid title.

I would welcome anyone to come forward to me personally and inform me as I have never been told one word of this false accusation. This mystery customer doesn't exist. I would defy this person to prove one word of this bogus allegation true.