Complaint Review: Edebitpay, edpreporting.com

• Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Edebitpay, edpreporting.com
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Edebitpay, edpreporting.com tried to rip me off when all I did was open a email Ripoff Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: I apologize for the miscommunication you experienced

This company took $159.99 out of my account without my consent, when I finally was able to talk to a real person they argued with me saying " I submitted on line for a debit card" all I did was open the email they sent me, I didn't submitt anything! I told them the funds were not in my account and that the fake check would be returned, they replied that they would do it again three more times. Well I reported this company through my bank and closed that account!

Lisa
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edebitpay-edpreportingcom/Chicago-Illinois-60618/Edebitpay-edpreportingcom-tried-to-rip-me-off-when-all-I-did-was-open-a-email-Ripoff-Chi-225561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edebitpay, edpreporting.com

I apologize for the miscommunication you experienced

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

Lisa,
I don't know what was said between you and whomever you spoke with, but if you just opened an email if I may ask how did the company get your bank info. I am just a little curious of that. I think someone would have to provide it, if not you then something fraudulent has occurred. As I tell many others we our not in the business to rip anyone off or give ourselves a bad name. If you contact Debbie at 818-487-0672 x141 I'm certain that she could help you get your money back.

Good Luck