Complaint Review: Edebitpay

• Reported By:Jackson Mississippi
Edebitpay
www.edebitpay.com Internet U.S.A.

Edebitpay Account Theft Causes Personal Mayhem! Internet

Edebitpay stole 99.00 out of my account. I have not received any services or products from this company, and its illegal action caused my account to go into overdraft. What legal action can be taken?

Because I didn't discover this fraud until after regular business hours, I could only make contact via e-mail. However, I intend to contact both Edebitpay and my bank as soon as possible.

After reading the other reports on this site, I find it hard to believe there has been no formal charges brought against this company. It is my intention to notify the Attorney General of this incident.

Lakesha
Jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edebitpay/internet/Edebitpay-Account-Theft-Causes-Personal-Mayhem-Internet-408964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edebitpay