Complaint Review: Edegree

• Reported By: Marc — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Edegree
Internet USA

Edegree Won't Stop Calling. Internet

I recently started looking online for a new job. About a month ago, I started getting phone calls from this company calling themselves "eDegree". They have been calling non-stop, usually multiple times a day, every day for well over a month now. I have done everything from telling them no thank you (which really sets them into high-gear), to asking them to remove me from their call lists. Normally, they just hang up on me whenever I ask for the latter.

Now, here's where it gets tricky. Because they were calling my cell phone so often, I installed a spam blocker to help stop the calls. Well, they apparently wised-up because they've since switched from using their original number, to spoofing a new one every few days. This is shady in and of itself, and doesn't really lend anything to their legitimatcy in my book.

As it stands, I would apprciate any information on these people. Because I really do not want to change my phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edegree/internet/Edegree-Wont-Stop-Calling-Internet-1139417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edegree