Complaint Review: Eden Body Shaping and Skincare

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: SC — Los Angeles California United States of America
Eden Body Shaping and Skincare
1004 N. Santa Anita Ave., Arcadia, California 91006 Internet United States of America

Eden Body Shaping and Skincare Ms Slim False advertising, selling service and servicing different form of service Internet

Eden Body Shaping did a GROUPON deal on May 2011.

Deal says: "The one-hour anti-cellulite treatment releases tissue-trapped toxins to stymie cellulite production and sets up striped tents and stages for an old-fashioned epidermal revival. An initial scrub exfoliation rids skin of dead skin cells and freckle shells before an ampule of amino cells replenishes lost proteins. A warm parafango wrap coats bellies and legs with a blend of paraffin wax and mud that draws out unwanted compounds as fatty areas are compressed, resulting in tighter skin and looser-fitting pajamas. Anti-cellulite wraps can be effective in alleviating the symptoms of cellulite, arthritis, and carpal tunnel, as well as reducing the presence of varicose veins. Patients experience no downtime or pain post-procedure, affording the freshly smoothed to immediately volunteer as human slip-n-slides without reason for concern."

However, I got a different treatment. The treatment was actually some lipo wrap. They offer me for $90 dollars I can get the 3 treatment upgraded to a parafango wrap.  I was told the Groupon coupon did not include "parafango" and that this will help with cellulite. A fool I believed her. So they wanted me to pay for something I was suppost to get service...What a scam!

They told me Groupon made a mistake, and blablabla! I called Groupon, they told me there was no mistake. They always make the merchants check the listing before its posted and have emails to back up their story. So! I got the money back thanks to GROUPON! I am not concern about my money back nor I want any free treatments from them. I want other clients to be protected!

A lot of clients got this service not knowing they were getting fooled! And I know im not the only one with this problem!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eden-Body-Shaping-and-Skincare/internet/Eden-Body-Shaping-and-Skincare-Ms-Slim-False-advertising-selling-service-and-servicing-di-740738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eden Body Shaping and Skincare