Complaint Review: Eden Relocation, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Highland California
Eden Relocation, Inc.
11668 Tuxford St., Unit A Sun Valley, California U.S.A.

Eden Relocation, Inc. If you value your property DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will break and ruin property. Sun Valley California

I went thru a broker so I did not know the name of moving company untill they arrived. I am Disabled and had to have movers. Right at the start the mover intimidated me saying the items to be moved were double my estimates and I was going to have to pay a lot extra when the stuff got to CA
but he (the mover) could get me a flat rate that was just $800.00 more than my estimated. So I caved after talking to the dispatcher at the brokers.

When the furniture and boxes arrived it was evident that our items were within 50 cubic feet of estimate and mover had lied to get extra money. If that was not bad enough, most of the furniture was damaged.

They did not dismantle desks they ripped them apart, they did not wrap furniture properly and they were unable to reassemble furniture because it was so broken. They stated they would make it right but instead sent a check for $156.00 stating the bookcases and desks were pressed wood and not covered. The antiques they ruined were only worth .60 per pound. They walked on furniture and dented in dyer by 1/2 inch.

They used the rickenbacher guitar case (guitar inside) as a dolly ramp and walked on it. (We were originally taking the guitar with us and were convinsed by movers that it would be safer with them)

These people prey you and do not care about thier jobs or how they treat your furniture. Evil is to light of a word to discribe this company.

Betiniam
Highland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eden-Relocation-Inc/Sun-Valley-California-91352/Eden-Relocation-Inc-If-you-value-your-property-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-they-will-break-a-356508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eden Relocation, Inc.

philosophical