Complaint Review: Eden Relocation

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2007

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Eden Relocation
6506 Capistrano Ave West Hills, California U.S.A.

Eden Relocation - United Express Moving Systems Moving Company Ripoff! Eden Relocation has stolen 3 of my most expensive boxes valued at about $500 and do not want to refund the loss West Hills California

I used Eden Relocation Inc to move from CA to SC. They picked up my boxes in CA on 01/26/2006 (one day late) and shipped my boxes to SC on 02/09/2006 (two days late).

When the boxes arrived the 3 most expensive boxes were missing and were valued at about $500. The included car parts for my 2005 Scion xB that I was never able to install because of their stealing them from me.

I have filled out a Claims form twice and each time mailed it to them. I have spoke with all their employees including, David Moyal the ownder, Nicole Danino the supervisor, Oriana, Emi, and others.

It has been over 1 year and 3 months and after several promises to send me a check for $300, an amount I compromised for, they still have not sent me the check.

I will have one last conversation with David Moyal to see if he wants to settle with me before May 2007 ends, and if he does not want to do that, I will be taking him to court. I have a lawyer set to fill out the paper work to serve him and the amount that I will be suing for wil be about $2,500, which will include loss wages from work, and loss of time, telephone charges, and actual value of items taken.

Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eden-Relocation/West-Hills-California-91307/Eden-Relocation-United-Express-Moving-Systems-Moving-Company-Ripoff-Eden-Relocation-ha-248085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eden Relocation