• Report: #420891

Complaint Review: Edenpure, Biotech Research, Suarez Corp. Ind.

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By:Madison Ohio
Edenpure, Biotech Research, Suarez Corp. Ind.
7800 Wipple Ave., NW North Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

Edenpure, Biotech Research, Suarez Corp. Ind. They don't stand behind their warranty. North Canton Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied customer

My new Edenpure heater has a three year warranty and totally died in three months. After two request for service and sending the required proof of purchase by email both times they finally contacted me and said that they couldn't open my proof of purchase attachments and asked that I fax them to them.

I've tried at least three different fax machines at all hours of the day and numerous times and resent the attachments on the computer numerous times. Their fax machine answers, talks to our faxes and hangs up. On none of the paper work do they give you an address to send it. This is how I found this site. I was searching for their address. I plan to send the proof of purchase by registered mail. I'll bet that they'll have a problem with that also.

Dale
Madison, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edenpure-Biotech-Research-Suarez-Corp-Ind/North-Canton-Ohio-44720/Edenpure-Biotech-Research-Suarez-Corp-Ind-They-dont-stand-behind-their-warranty-Nort-420891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edenpure, Biotech Research, Suarez Corp. Ind.

Satisfied customer

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

I can't help but respond to the complaints I read on RipOff Reports concerning the Edenpure heaters.  I have 5 of the 1000 sq. ft. heaters in our home. They are great and we save half or better on our heat bill with these versus our propane furnace.  We only use the furnace if we go away for a week or two.  This is the third heating season that we are using our Edenpure heaters.  Our home is about 1800 sq. ft. of heated area.     I am not being paid for these comments.  Alan O