Complaint Review: Edenpure and Pure energy store

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Gregory W — carmel New York
Edenpure and Pure energy store
Internet USA

Edenpure and Pure energy store One company is the manufacturer and the other is the online vendor  Internet

After spending over $200 on a supposedly well-reviewed edenpure gen 2 heater, I was quite disappointed when it was broken out of the box.  Then came the hell of trying to get a working unit to replace it.  So far it has taken all winter and i have yet to find satisfaction of any kind.  I have since spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars heating my home with the antiquated and inefficient baseboard heaters, the ones that i bought the edenpure to replace.  There is no way to recoup any of that money,  I'm just out.  The problem is that one company is a vendor and one is the manufacturer, each pointing toward the other to assist me with my problem.  They've claimed that my warranty was up, even tho i had sent several emails(with clear time and date stamps) and called countless times all within the 30 day manufacturers warranty period and well within the vendors 90 day period.  Yet all i get is the run-around... again and again until i am fuming mad, yet freezing cold in my apartment.  I wouldn't buy another product from either of these companies if they were pointing a gun at me and demanding so.  I am so disgusted with thier practices that i feel it's my duty to inform any other prospective buyers that they might be better off lighting thier sofa on fire to keep warm before making a purchase with edenpure or pure energy store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edenpure-and-Pure-energy-store/internet/Edenpure-and-Pure-energy-store-One-company-is-the-manufacturer-and-the-other-is-the-onlin-1134210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edenpure and Pure energy store