Complaint Review: Edenwald Management Office

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pastors Carlos & Nancy Advincola Sr — Bronx New York
Edenwald Management Office
1145 229th Drive South Bronx, New York United States of America

Edenwald Management Office Mr. Edwin Rodriquez ~ Manager Their extremely dishonest, they feed on the tenants ignorance and their middle name is FRAUD ... Bronx, New York

To Whom It May Concern:

I. Nancy Advincola live at 1153 229th Drive South, Apt. 3D with my husband Carlos Ramon Advincola Sr. and 4 Diamond sons, now my rent is FULLY paid and just I received a rent payment letter in the mail stating that I own this month's rent of 254.00 and a legal fee of $40.00. When in fact, I only own next month's rent, which will be paid(as always) on the 1st. of May because I'm on Social Security Disability.

Furthermore, I called the Edenwald Management Office, the secretary informed me that Mr. Edwin Rodriquez stated that the Marshal will appear on May 16, 2013 to evict my family. How can that be? Why are they making up false calculations regarding my rent. This is my Tenant ID 057-003-328 and Account No. 057-033-03D, you can check for yourself that my rent is paid and up to date. Question? Is the Edenwald Management Office, dipping into the tenants rent money? Are they committing fraud against rent paying tenants? Perhaps, Mr. E. Rodriquez(Manager at Edenwald Houses) and his staff need to be closely supervised? Because we're not the only family that Edenwald Management Office is running a scam on ... Other tenants are experiencing the same thing or worst, regarding their rent being miscalculated ... Now I'm not afraid to allow anyone to view my family's records, also discover that we haven't been given a lease for the past 4years ... Nonetheless, we're not timid or afraid to blow the whistle on Mr. Edwin Rodriquez and his unruly staff ... We're not going to take this type of abuse laying down; because as I stated before, our rent is and has always been PAID on time. That's why we've informed the media about this matter too.

Food 4 Thought,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edenwald-Management-Office/Bronx-New-York-10466/Edenwald-Management-Office-Mr-Edwin-Rodriquez-Manager-Their-extremely-dishonest-they-f-1046521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edenwald Management Office