Complaint Review: Edgar Wagner And Sylvia Gordon

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Edgar Wagner And Sylvia Gordon
20240 Hague Road Noblesville, Indiana U.S.A.

Edgar Wagner And Sylvia Gordon Gordon Marketing Internet Leads and Sales Bogus Noblesville Indiana

Man do I have a few bones to pick here. First of all, this company found me on the internet and called me up to staff Wal Mart stores with a United Healthcare booth. All was well until I encountered problems with my booth. I called and called Edgar to have the issues resolved, but to no avail. Then I resorted to using their medicare marketing leads, in which people filled out a form and mailed it back in to be contacted by an agent. After calling a few of these people and being hung up on as soon as I mentioned that I was calling in response to the form that was mailed in, I gave up on the idea. So then I resorted to my own marketing efforts, only to find out that Gordon Marketing lost its license in NY.

Now I am dealing with all kinds of commissions problems while my bills have to wait to be paid. I have attempted to resolve the situation with Edgar of Gordon Marketing, but so far I have not been paid despite submitting business two months ago. If you want to get contracted to sell medicare plans, I suggest trying another agency out there. You will save yourself a lot of trouble and actually get paid for the business that you submit so that you can pay off your automobile expenses and light bill.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edgar-Wagner-And-Sylvia-Gordon/Noblesville-Indiana-46060/Edgar-Wagner-And-Sylvia-Gordon-Gordon-Marketing-Internet-Leads-and-Sales-Bogus-Noblesville-437474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edgar Wagner And Sylvia Gordon