Complaint Review: EdgeParkMedical Supply

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: kathy — wichita Kansas United States of America
EdgeParkMedical Supply
Internet, Ohio United States of America

EdgeParkMedical Supply I ordered my stoma bags on monday the 19th here it is the 24th and no bags, and nothing has been shipped to me.!! what a rip off Internet, Ohio

i am very displeased with the service with Edgepark Medical supplies i have been lied too. I feel they are only concerned with billing my insurance provider and not customer service. I only get a certain amount of stoma bags per month and have to make them last so when it is time to get my monthy supply as they are my contracted provider it cost me more out of pocket money as i have to try and buy enough bags that do not work as well has the ones i need to get me though. I called on the 19th of this month and ordered supplies it should take no more than two days to receive them here it is 5 days later and nothing has been shipped. I feel edgepark should be held responsible for paying for the other bags i have to use until i get my next shipment as they are the reason i have to use the inferior ones in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EdgeParkMedical-Supply/Internet-Ohio-/EdgeParkMedical-Supply-I-ordered-my-stoma-bags-on-monday-the-19th-here-it-is-the-24th-and-973168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EdgeParkMedical Supply