Complaint Review: Edgemont Procuctions LLC, Bank Card Empire

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Waterloo Illinois
Edgemont Procuctions LLC, Bank Card Empire
2701 E. Osborne Road, Suite 101, Phoenix,, Arizona United States of America

Edgemont Procuctions LLC, Bank Card Empire Rips off Senior Citizens Phoenix, Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I have recently started helping my father pay his bills due to his low vision because of macular degeneration. He is 86 years old. My mother has alzheimers and still lives with him. As I was looking through his credit card statement I noticed a charge for $3500.00 to a place called Edgemont Productions, LLC. My research showed that the company also goes by Bankcard Empire

I called the company and spoke with a man who was very rude and started screaming at me. He said that my father paid the $3500.00 for advertisement. I said, "what advertisement would he need, he is retired and lives in a mobile home. He does not own a business."

The man said that my father bought into a business and was paying for advertisement. I told him that they were a rip-off and took advantage of an elderly man who had no idea what they were selling. The man just continued screaming at me so I hung up. I filed a dispute through the credit card company for my father.

This is the fourth scam my father has fallen prey to. All because he wants to make a little extra money for my mother who is ill. Now he had lost much of his savings through this scam and three others. I wonder if they are connected and tell each other when they find an easy victim. It seems that way.

Sue Waterloo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edgemont-Procuctions-LLC-Bank-Card-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Edgemont-Procuctions-LLC-Bank-Card-Empire-Rips-off-Senior-Citizens-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDAT-432413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edgemont Procuctions LLC, Bank Card Empire