Complaint Review: Edgestar

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Appleton Wisconsin
Internet USA

Edgestar Refrigerator problem 85 days after receiving Internet

I purchased an Edgestar beverage cooler new off of ebay.  85 days after receiving the cooler that fan started squealing so loud we had to unplug it.  The fan is internal.  I contatcted edgstar and they told be the labor was covered for 90 days from the date I ordered, not received.  I asked to talk to a Manager, I was told he was the manager.  I asked to speak to the owner.  I was told I couldn't.  I told them I thought they should stand behind there product as it failed after only three Months and I did not plug it in until 5 days after ordering so I used it less than 90 days.  The service person was arrogant, unhelpful, unproffesssional.  Buyers beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edgestar/internet/Edgestar-Refrigerator-problem-85-days-after-receiving-Internet-1048013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edgestar