Complaint Review: Edible Arrangements

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: MJ — Spring Texas United States of America
Edible Arrangements
12020 FM 1960 W Rd Ste Houston, Texas United States of America

Edible Arrangements Failed to deliver ordered product then failed to reimburse the money. Now we have to fight for it. Houston, Texas

My boyfriend ordered $98 worth of edible Arrangements to be delivered to me on Valentines day. It never arrived. We did get a call the next day saying they were sorry and reimburse my boyfriends money immediately. We just received the bill in the mail and 3 weeks have passed and the money has not been reimbursed. Now WE have to spend our time running around trying to get the money back. In checking Facebook page for this company it seems to be the normal business practice for them as I was not the only one. They hav I noticed erased many of the post from Valentines day because it seemed they did not deliver to many before, during or after the holiday. Not just for our service at the location I used but at the locations all across the U.S. seems like there is something that can be done to shut these rip off artists down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edible-Arrangements/Houston-Texas-77065/Edible-Arrangements-Failed-to-deliver-ordered-product-then-failed-to-reimburse-the-money-851025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edible Arrangements