Complaint Review: Editor And Chief Review Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Kailua Hawaii
Editor And Chief Review Inc.
3737 Domestic Ave. Suite # 3 Naples, Florida U.S.A.

Editor And Chief Review Inc. I am living in Hi. My son is an active duty Marine and I am his dependant. Two people came to my home told me this was for a trip to Italy they said they would not charge my card and thet did not at least not in front of me. Naples Florida

I was sitting home one night, when two young adults came to my door. They said they were trying to earn points for a trip to Italy. My son was home any they were aware that he is an active duty Marine on his way to his third deployment. The young man said his father was also a Marine. They said they just needed to scratch mt credit card and were not calling it in. They did not call my card in in front of me. Me being a trusting idiot believed them. I did not get a reciept or and confirmation #.

When I called my bank a few days later I found out they charged my card for $60.00 . I am outraged and when I called the co. they told me I had 3 days to send my reciept back. When I explained I never got a reciept the man became very nasty and hung up on me. I makes me sick that my son risks his life to protect our country including the peorle at Editor and Chief Review Inc. Isn't their a way to file a class action sute against this Co. since thay have done this to so many people ?

Anne
Kailua, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Editor-And-Chief-Review-Inc/Naples-Florida-34104/Editor-And-Chief-Review-Inc-I-am-living-in-Hi-My-son-is-an-active-duty-Marine-and-I-am-h-455350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Editor And Chief Review Inc.

soap