arbitrary

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2006

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Edp Reporting - Acclaim Visa
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Edp Reporting - Acclaim Visa - Acclaim Mastercard unauthorized debit of my account ripoff Glendale valley Village California

THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SLICK. MY BANK RETURNED TO ME ONE OF THE OVERDRAFT FEES THESE PEOPLE CAUSED BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM TO REMOVE MY NAME AND INFO FROM THEIR SYSTEM THEY TRIED TO GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND. PEOPLE YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS FILE A FEDERAL E FORM AT YOUR BANK ASAP AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. UNFORTUNATELY YOU MAY HAVE TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT BUT YOU SHOULD FIGHT LIKE HELL TO GET YOUR INFO OFF THEIR COMPUTERS AND TO GET BACK YOUR MONEY. THIS IS THE EMAIL CONVERSATIONS SO FAR BETWEEN ME AND MELISSA FROM EDPREPORTING.

P.S. FOR ANYONE FROM THIS COMPANY RESPONDING RETARDLY ABOUT ME FAXING A FORM TO THE POLICE STATION ON THE WEST COAST THAT I HAVE NO PROOF EXISTS, OR THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITHOUT A LAWYER NO ONE CAN HOLD THEIR BREATH THAT LONG.

ANSUMANA:Comments: I have recently found out you people have been trying to debit my account causing me to pay fees and penalties for 159.95 for a card I didn't even apply for let alone own. I have filed a federal e form with my bank and I am currently looking into my legal options as far suing you goes. Remove my account number from whatever database you have now. p.s. someone should answer the phones at your crooked scheming business you are running. Thank you

MELISSA:Good Afternoon,

I have found your online order which is proof of authorization for the purchase of the prepaid debit card. If you have received or are showing insufficient funds it indicates that no money was taken out / there was no money received. As Per the Terms & Conditions the issuing company by law can attempt to collect the already authorized application and processing fee up to 3 times. The processing is automated and we can not prevent other attempts to charge your account since your authorization was submitted with the order. Your bank charges the insufficient funds fees the issuing company does not charge those fees. At this time we can only stop the prepaid card order from being mailed out to you but we can not guarantee no further attempts will be made.

Melissa

ANSUMANA:Explain to me how and when applied for this card to begin with? I did not authorize your company to take any money out of my account because I never applied for your card ever. I know my bank charges fees for insufficient funds because I can read the notices sent to my house. I can't put money in my account because of your company. I don't know and I don't care how you do it but remove my information from your system. Don't tell me it is impossible because I've worked with financial institutions and it is possible. Tell your supervisor, manager or CEO to stop billing my account.

I WILL BE UPDATING MY SITUATION UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT WHICH IS THE REMOVAL OF MY INFORMATION FROM THEIR SYSTEMS.

Ansumana
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting-Acclaim-Visa/Valley-Village-California-91607/Edp-Reporting-Acclaim-Visa-Acclaim-Mastercard-unauthorized-debit-of-my-account-ripoff-208377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting - Acclaim Visa