Complaint Review: Edp Reporting Prepaid Debit Card

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:San Diego California
Edp Reporting Prepaid Debit Card
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

Edp Reporting Prepaid Debit Card Dishonest fraudulent unknown company to me unauthorized billing ripoffs Internet

I was balancing my check book against my bank statement and I saw this charge for 159.59 and I got furious. I called the bank to ask about this charge because it had a 6 or 8 digit check number and my checks are not that many numbers. So the bank gave me there phone number and I phoned they. I still haven't spoken to anyone yet. So I emailed them and they responded to my email. They told me that I authorized them to withdraw that amount from my checking accont and according to there policy I had 3 days to cancel. But how could I cancel something I knew nothing about until it showed up on my bank statement. I've sent them 3 emails disputing this charge and they said absolutely not will I get a refund. Why would I order a prepaid debit card when I have a debit mastercard already. I don't know who these people are but I'm not letting them get away with this. Thank you for caring.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting-Prepaid-Debit-Card/internet/Edp-Reporting-Prepaid-Debit-Card-Dishonest-fraudulent-unknown-company-to-me-unauthorized-255490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting Prepaid Debit Card