Complaint Review: Edp Reporting Services

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:moses lake Washington
Edp Reporting Services
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

Edp Reporting Services - Card Services internet thiefs, creditcard fraud, internet bank robbers taking peoples money without permission and noway to contact them ripoff Internet

On july 16 2007 I was calling my bank to check on my account to find out a corrert balance. When doing so I was told a day by day report of my activies. One transaction stood out to me and I did not remember this activey. It was for 159.95, so I called to speak to a bank person for more detail.

When looking it up they told me a phone number and the date it was taken from my account. I advised them that I never autherized any thing from this number. So I called the 1-800-430-0672, and for about 20 min got nothing but the name of the place called edp reporting card services and the time was up so I needed to call back or go on the wed site they were giving.

I called all day long got no where with this. Mean while I did call my bank back, put me to the fraud department and as they look into to this more they told me that the bank could not return the money back to my account because the transaction was made from my computer and I would have to deal with this EDPreporing place. whom never answers the phone.

Who in the world gave these theifs to steal form my bank account and how in the worlddid they got my bank numbers. I want my account cleared and my money put back. I am in the process of getting the local police involed in this as well as the FDHA. Who knows how meny more people this company has done this to. Please help me bring these kind of people to a stop and return my money. his is outragous! The attorney genreal well also be getting involed.

moses lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting-Services/internet/Edp-Reporting-Services-Card-Services-internet-thiefs-creditcard-fraud-internet-bank-ro-261306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting Services