Complaint Review: Edp Reporting , elite Plus

• Submitted: Sun, July 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:troy Missouri
Edp Reporting , elite Plus
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd.,#132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Edp Reporting, elite Plus, Acclaim Master Debit Card THEY REMOVED 159.00 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ANY ONE ON THE PHONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK. Valley Village California

*UPDATE Employee: Please call Debbie at 818-487-0672 exit 141

I didn't want this acclaim master debit card. I was on-line looking for a credit card. This company took 159.00 from my account, and I have tried to contact them numerous times and get recordings with no person to talk to.
I would like my money back, and someone needs to stop these people.

James
troy, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2007 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting-elite-Plus/Valley-Village-California-91607/Edp-Reporting-elite-Plus-Acclaim-Master-Debit-Card-THEY-REMOVED-15900-DOLLARS-FROM-MY-A-258129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting , elite Plus

Please call Debbie at 818-487-0672 exit 141

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

I do apologize for the inconvience this may have caused you but I think you are referring to one of our affiliates we support. But if you call Debbie would like to call Debbie I 'm sure she will help you get your money back. Her number is 818-487-0672 exit 141 If she is unavailable please leave her a vml and your contact info if you do not hear from her within that business day Please don't panick Just call her again and mention you read this on ripoff.com and understand she could help you get this resolved.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC