Complaint Review: Edp Reporting

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:hoosick falls New York
Edp Reporting
Ny67-5052 Hoosick Falls, California U.S.A.

Edp Reporting consumers "Be alert"!! Hoosick Falls California

attention consumers,

I'm blogging this report to let you all know of the incident which had occur to me on , 01/01/09. edp reporting company from their online web service had taken out a fee of $ 99.00 on 01/01/09 as a one time debit fee for some credit platinum card which they claimed that i had signed up for , which I know I didn't! I did however apply for an online payday cash loan from national lending company in December, I'm sure they must have gotten my checking account # through the loan company!, talk about an upset individual.! it caused my bank account to overdraw by hundreds of dollars , as an alert i changed my account to be safe, will never apply for online loans or maybe even credit cards online. plese be alert'!! I did the cash loan thinking i was supposed to be secure, but not!

i'm now waiting for the refund if i don't receive it i will press legal action' !!

Angryconsumer/juls
hoosick falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting/Hoosick-Falls-California-12090/Edp-Reporting-consumers-Be-alert-Hoosick-Falls-California-416108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting