• Report: #194210

• Submitted: Thu, June 01, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 01, 2006

• Reported By:Burlington Vermont
Edp Reporting
edp reporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-430-0672
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Edp Reporting ripoff fraudulent billing Nationwide

They are trying to get $159.00 for something I never in truth applied for. I applied for an acclaim card and suddenly I found out I was charged &159.95 for something I know nothing about. There was no mention of fees or anything like that and I rec no confirm or anything in ref to a deduction from my checking acct. I disputed it with my bank and i hope that they will recover my money for me as it has messed up my checking acct to no end as I am on SS and live on a fixed income Thank you.

Burlington, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2006 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Reporting/nationwide/Edp-Reporting-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Nationwide-194210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Reporting