Complaint Review: Edp Technologies Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:lebanon Pennsylvania
Edp Technologies Corporation
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Edp Technologies Corporation They took 159.90b out of my account on12-20-2006 and i didnt even know who they are Valley Village California

My bank called me and told me that i over drew my account. I said no way. they told me that a corp. by the name of edp took 159.90 out of my account i called them and they said i order a debit card off of them. I dont need a debit card i have been with the same bank for over 10 years.I have a visa debit through them. i called them and they told me to file a complaint with the police dept. I did still nothing done never got my money back. Its been a year.

lebanon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edp-Technologies-Corporation/Valley-Village-California-91607/Edp-Technologies-Corporation-They-took-15990b-out-of-my-account-on12-20-2006-and-i-didnt-288650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edp Technologies Corporation