Complaint Review: Edpreporting Card Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:moses lake Washington
Edpreporting Card Services
edpreportingservices.com Corona Del Mar, California U.S.A.

Edpreporting Card Services credit card fraud, stealing money, a*s holes Corona Del Mar California

This place tthat calls them self a credit card company, should got to prison for stealing money.. I don't even know whom this place is or what it is all I know on is on 7-16-2007 I called my bank to check out my balance and this debt withdrawal was on the list.

So when I called the bank to find out what this was they gave me a 1-800-430-0672, to call and i spent most of the day calling this number and had no success. But I did get this web site to write and still have on respone.

I am in total desust in how people to these kind of things for a living, I will not stop here, I am writting the attoney genreal and the bbb. I will be calling my bank about how they failed to protect my money under the FDHA act and maybe banks, and other place willbe more aware of fraud that hit them. I have to jump though hoops just to get into my own bank account.

And now someone only has to get my routeing numbers and bust ing to my accout. Banks are just resonpable for the fraud that goes on. Please help me in this matter.

moses lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edpreporting-Card-Services/Corona-Del-Mar-California/Edpreporting-Card-Services-credit-card-fraud-stealing-money-ass-holes-Corona-Del-Mar-Cal-261312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edpreporting Card Services