• Report: #197054

• Submitted: Mon, June 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 21, 2006

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Edpreporting
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Edpreporting - Edebitpay ripoff Valley Village California

*UPDATE Employee: THERE MAY BE FRAUD SOMEWHERE BUT ITS NOT US

For everyone who has been ripped off by Edpreporting Edebitpay. There is at least one report filed with the Federal Trade commission against this company. They said that if the notice a pattern of calls with the same complaint that they would investigate the company. The more people that report this fraud the more that will get done. The website is: www.ftc.gov

Maegan
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2006 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edpreporting/Valley-Village-California-91607/Edpreporting-Edebitpay-ripoff-Valley-Village-California-197054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edpreporting

AUTHOR: Maegan - (U.S.A.)

I tried to call several times with no luck. and the i tried email. I also tried live chat all with out any response. I even called at different times to see if I could contact you. I felt problem with your company that it was a fraud. So I went to another source to get my money. And if you work with the government then It should be no problem if they investigate you.

THERE MAY BE FRAUD SOMEWHERE BUT ITS NOT US

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

I'M SORRY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY. OUR COMPANY HAVE NOT RIPPED ANYONE OFF. AS A MATTER OF FACT I REFERRED SEVERAL PEOPLE TO THE FRAUD AND COMPLIANCE DEPT OF EDPREPORTING AND SURELY THEY WERE HELP NOT RIPPED OFF. WE ARE HERE TO HELP ALL, IF YOU FEEL THERE HAS BEEN A FRAUDULENT ACT WE HAVE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES WE MUST TAKE TO CURE THE PROBLEM AND THAT DO INCLUDE WORKING HAND AND HAND WITH THE AUTHORIZES IF NEEDED. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THE COMPANY TO TRY AND RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM BEFORE CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN RIPPED-OFF. THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION WHEN IN DOUBT.