Complaint Review: Edpreporting

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:Suffolk Virginia
Edpreporting
edpreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Edpreporting.com - Ecredit.com Deducted 49.95 out of my checking account I don't even know who they are edpreporting.com

When checking online, to see the activity in my checking account, I noticed that this company had sent an electronic check through for the amount of 49.95. I don't even know who they are and when going on their website there is no way to contact them except email. I sent one but no response. The copy of the check is for viewing in my online banking. The check number is no where near my check numbers. If I had given them permission I would have given them the next check number in my checkbook. Also there is another person on the account and the so called check they sent through only showed my name. I have not given permission for any electronic withdraw to anyone.

Linda
Suffolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edpreporting/nationwide/Edpreportingcom-Ecreditcom-Deducted-4995-out-of-my-checking-account-I-dont-even-know-259288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edpreporting