Complaint Review: Edpreporting.com - Supervaluecard - Acclaim Debit Card

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:charleston South Carolina
Edpreporting.com - Supervaluecard - Acclaim Debit Card
edpreporting.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Edpreporting.com - Supervaluecard - Acclaim Debit Card ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Los Angeles California

i when to check my bank account online because i had withdraw 41.00 from my checking account, so i wanted to know if it was posted. then i noticed when i knew i already had a balance of 71.00 dollars , but it wasnt it stated in as overdrawn 149.39. so I said to myself, something is wrong here. so i when looking down into my account and saw that my bank payed EDP card 159.00, and I said what! I did not authorize this! then I looked to see the the type of check, it had my name,address on the check, I said where did this come from? I printed a copy of the check back and front. when to the web site of which was stated on the check www.edpreporting.com. I spoked to a live represenative, and told her I never did authorize for them to take any monies out of my account. i may had went to their website, but upon reading the terms, I opted out because I know I would not be able to consent to that amount of money . and that I did not authorize them to fulfill this transaction. she wanted to know my address,,ss# and email to confirm her records, she tells me that she found a one time completed order, which means to her that I had submitted the order, but I told her that after I had read the terms I did not go ahead with this transaction, I opted out., then something happen my computer when click, the monitor appeared blank, I turned the monitor on the live chat was still on, then I clicked to print the conversation. thus I reaffirmed that I did not confirm this transaction. after that there was no more conversation.

Carolyn
charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edpreportingcom-Supervaluecard-Acclaim-Debit-Card/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Edpreportingcom-Supervaluecard-Acclaim-Debit-Card-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-239917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edpreporting.com - Supervaluecard - Acclaim Debit Card