Complaint Review: Edpreporting.com

• Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Dixon Illinois
Edpreporting.com
www.edpreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Edpreporting.com losing money i don't have to people i don't know! Edpreporting.com internet

I happened to be checking my bank account online when I noticed my account was overdrawn. I then saw a check that was for $99 in my account record. After calling my bank, then calling edpreporting.com I was unable to get any answers. The "person" at edpreporting.com told me it would be at least 24-48 hours before I received a call back from anyone. Again, I called my bank, but still got nothing. Now I am out $99 and trying to come up with money to pay overdraft fees to my bank. What am I supposed to do?

Michael
Dixon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edpreportingcom/nationwide/Edpreportingcom-losing-money-i-dont-have-to-people-i-dont-know-Edpreportingcom-intern-409168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edpreporting.com