Complaint Review: Education America-Remington College Dallas Campus

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, January 22, 2006

• Reported By:Garland Texas
Education America-Remington College Dallas Campus
1800 Eastgate Dr. Garland, Texas U.S.A.

Education America-Remington College Dallas Campus Degree and school not taken seriously by employers, worthless education Garland Texas

Prior to attending Education America, now known as Remington College, I gained experience in the information technology industry. I wanted a degree thinking that it would boost my annual salary. I have not made any more money now that I have my degree than I did before earning it. I am paid based on my experience and equally paid in comparison to others at my career level that do not have a degree or any college hours.

Now I am out the $20k I paid for that education and will be paying for it for the next 20 to 30 years. I wish that schools like Remington were not allowed to exist. They are a scam and the degree is not worth the paper it is printed on. They should have to give everyone their money back so we don't have to pay for this joke.

Michelle
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2006 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Education-America-Remington-College-Dallas-Campus/Garland-Texas/Education-America-Remington-College-Dallas-Campus-Degree-and-school-not-taken-seriously-by-172832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Education America-Remington College Dallas Campus