Complaint Review: Education Department of the US Government

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: CHRISTINA — miami Arizona
Education Department of the US Government
Nationwide USA

Education Department of the US Government I have been contacted several times by a person named Jack, and he tells me I am going to be receiving a grant for my schooling fr the US Government. Nationwide

I would not have even taken the call but since I am currently a student having issues with the financial aid I wanted to hear what the Government had to offer. Ther man on the other end was obviously from the middle eastern area,, yet his name was Jack. I was informed that the Education Dept of the US Government had done a survey and my name came up as a person of interest that is interested in furthering my education. I confirmed that this was a call from the government and the caller clearly said yes he was. I was transfered to a "senior education specialist", named  to verify what I said. I was told not to say anything to the supervisor about grants when talking to the advisor.They are only here to see your interest in schooling and give me info on schools that fit my needs. Jacob was the advisor that asked me some questions and then hung up. Jack came back on the line and was angry as he was telling me I said the wrong thing. I was supposed to lie. By not lying i was disqualified.? What is this world coming to? I am glad I gave a fake address and information because they are not calling from the education dept.BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Education-Department-of-the-US-Government/nationwide/Education-Department-of-the-US-Government-I-have-been-contacted-several-times-by-a-person-1102233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Education Department of the US Government