Complaint Review: Education Direct - ICS Learning System

• Submitted: Sun, March 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 05, 2006

• Reported By:neosho Missouri
Education Direct - ICS Learning System
925 Oak Street, PO Box 3358 Scranton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Education Direct - ICS Learning System ripoff Took payment but never filed to credit bureau and shows that it is in collections. Scranton Pennsylvania

Back in the year 2000 I enrolled in what was then called ICS Learning Systems doing the paralegal program. I was not at all impressed with the material I was given and felt like I was on a wild goose chase with the program. Meanwhile I paid the debt owed to ICS but when I checked by credit report they are listed as being in collections, something of which I knew nothing about, especially since they never contacted me.

Everytime I try to contact them about this matter, it is virtually impossible and I can get no resolve. Here it is 2006 and I am still battling with this issue.

Vonda
neosho, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2006 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Education-Direct-ICS-Learning-System/Scranton-Pennsylvania/Education-Direct-ICS-Learning-System-ripoff-Took-payment-but-never-filed-to-credit-burea-179391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Education Direct - ICS Learning System