• Report: #206168

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By:Seabrook New Hampshire
Education Direct - Penn Foster
P.O. Box 1900, Scranton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Education Direct - Penn Foster ripoff Scranton Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: penn foster

*Author of original report: EVEN BIGGER RIP-OFF AND THEY LIE

I enrolled in Court Reporter Program. I was supposed to have received a Stenograph Machine. It has been over six weeks and I still have not received the Machine which makes it impossible to continue with the program. When I contact Penn Foster I Just get the run around.

C
Seabrook, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Education-Direct-Penn-Foster/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18501/Education-Direct-Penn-Foster-ripoff-Scranton-Pennsylvania-206168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Education Direct - Penn Foster

penn foster

AUTHOR: victoria - (USA)

I would suggest get out while you can, this school is a rip off completely

they lie and are very good at what they do. file a report with the bbb

word of mouth is the best way to go also, I know how you feel I was taken for the same thing

EVEN BIGGER RIP-OFF AND THEY LIE

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

I finally got them to send me my order # so I can check with the stenograph company myself and see where the machine is.

When I called the company they said that it doesn't take them 4-6 weeks to build these machines it usually takes at most five business days. They also stated the Penn Foster never ordered the machine until yesterday - probably only after I told them I was filing a complaint with the Attorney General.

These people are a bunch of no good liars who can't get their story straight. It is obvious to me that the just take your money and unless you keep on them you probably never receive what you are supposed to.