uniform

Complaint Review: Education Testing Center (ETS)

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Education Testing Center (ETS)
P.O. Box 6051 , New Jersey United States of America

Education Testing Center (ETS) I have taken this test twice. Now, I have to retake this test again. The way they have their test results doesn't prove to me what I am failing in. I am a great test taker. I have a MBA (Masters Degr P.O. Box 6051, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: question

*Consumer Comment: Oh please do tell..

I have taken this test twice. Now, I have to retake this test again. The way they have their test results doesn't prove to me what I am failing in. I am a great test taker. I have a MBA (Masters Degree in Business Administration and BA (Communication) degrees. The information that I am being tested on, I have education for. There isn't anyway I should be failing like this. Some of my white associates told me they passed on the first try. They didn't buy a book or used anything for a study guide. I bought ETS study guide and used other test resources. I still have failed. I don't believe I am treated fairly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Education-Testing-Center-ETS/-New-Jersey-08541-6051/Education-Testing-Center-ETS-I-have-taken-this-test-twice-Now-I-have-to-retake-this-t-863804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Education Testing Center (ETS)

question

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

Like Robert, I have to question this one.  What test did you take? ETS is a company and offers a lot of different tests.

Also, did the test protocol require you to identify your race?  If so, that would mean the computer system that grades the test would have to be coded so that your race was automatically failed. That sure doesn't make much sense now, does it? If it doesn't ask you to iddentify race, how could it possibly fail you just because you're a minority?

This doesn't pass the common sense test.

Oh please do tell..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

How exactly you think you were being treated unfairly.

You do have more to your claims than just failing a test(which we don't even know what test) twice don't you?

By the way how come only some of your "white" associates said they passed it on the first try?  What about the one's who didn't pass it.  Were they being treated unfairly also or are they just not as smart as you?