Complaint Review: Educational Credit Corp

• Reported By: Taken — North Pole Alaska United States of America
Educational Credit Corp
1 lmmation Place St Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Educational Credit Corp Took My Tax Return St Paul, Minnesota

As I waited for my 2012 tax return, I received a letter stating that my entire return had been garnished for a loan I knew nothing about.  The worst part of them taking my return was  that this money was what I needed to pay my bills and support my son.  I know nothing about owing any money for a student loan and don't even know where to start in trying to recover the money taken by the IRS for a false filing by this company. They did this before to my mother only they filed it under another company name for credit card debit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Credit-Corp/St-Paul-Minnesota-55128/Educational-Credit-Corp-Took-My-Tax-Return-St-Paul-Minnesota-1016425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Credit Corp