Complaint Review: Educational Funding Company

• Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: Melis — New Haven Connecticut United States of America
Educational Funding Company
4740 Chevy Chase Dr STE 200 Chevy Chase, Maryland United States of America

Educational Funding Company BEWARE - Billing Practices- Will not cancel Chevy Chase, Maryland

This is the most unprofessional company I have ever come in contact with. I have cancelled my daughter's karate lessons through all proper channels by sending written notification to the school as well as contacting EFC asking them to stop billing me. After months of calls, messages, and promises that they would stop billing me, I continue to receive bills. I had to have my bank stop them from conintinuing to withdraw money from my account and then I receive a bill for $1,400.00. This company is nothing but a bunch of theives and scammers. They have no problem taking money from my account but have not once returned a call to me with a resolution to this problem as they have promised. I have called them in excess of 6 times since November 2009. I have offered to send them a copy of the written notice that was sent to the karate school and Dan replied that it doesn't matter what I show or say to him. Please do a google search on this company and view all the complaints listed; I wish I did before becoming involved with them. This company is notorious  for this type of rip off and is even given an F by the better business bureau. I hope someone will take action against this predatory company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Funding-Company/Chevy-Chase-Maryland-20815/Educational-Funding-Company-BEWARE-Billing-Practices-Will-not-cancel-Chevy-Chase-Mary-562288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Funding Company