Complaint Review: Educational Funding Company

4740 Chuby Chase Drive Chubby Chase, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 1301-654-8677
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Educational Funding Company I had unathorized payments taken out of my account for 6 months to this company whom of which I have never heard of. I disputed it with my bank and they gave me the number to the company. When I calle Fraud! Educational Funding Company. Stealing identity Chubby Chase , Maryland

Educational Funding Company is taking money from my bank account that is unathorized and I have never used this company before and they are unwilling to talk to me about this and are giving me the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Funding-Company/Chubby-Chase-Maryland-20815/Educational-Funding-Company-I-had-unathorized-payments-taken-out-of-my-account-for-6-month-917940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Funding Company