kids

• Phone: (800) 640-3772
  • Web:
  • Category:

Educational Success The strangest phone call ever Orem, Utah

On my bank statement I found Educational Success as a charge and from experience I watch the account close now.  I very quickly realized that I had no idea where this came from.  Even more strange is when I called what I thought to be the company but it was not... they had no record of me at all.  It was the first company I found after a search. After more searching, I found another company and called the number associated with it but the address is now undeliverable.  The person at the number said they were a business not associated with education success.  They said that had been taken care of but I am thinking no it has not because I am calling you.  To make a long story short it was a weird call and my question is how can a company charge a bank account if they are out of business.  What do you suggest I do at this point?  I already tried to get a refund through the company but there is no company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Success/Orem-Utah-84059/Educational-Success-The-strangest-phone-call-ever-Orem-Utah-557078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Success