Complaint Review: Edward J. Cunningham

• Reported By:pahoa Hawaii
Edward J. Cunningham
Keaau, Hawaii U.S.A.

Edward J. Cunningham tax liens and tax exempt bond scam Keaau Hawaii

In august of 2006 I was hired as a hudworks agent by Mr. Edward Cunningham to help clients and myself purchase properties and tax exempt bonds through the federal government and hudworks.com, after he instructed me to purchase training material from taxliensdirect.com I studied this material took various tests and was supposably licensed to operate and sell these products. So I began to do so selling and making money through these avenues and under Mr. Cunninghams direct instruction prior to this I had no knowledge of any of these types of transactions I was simply a mechanic struggling to make ends meet.

He had me build a website and a dummy cooperation that enabled us to take peoples money without ever providing them with anything real "It was all Fake!" I did this for about 8 months with him and soon it was eveident that he wasnt delivering what he said. I had angry clients asking me for deeds and certificates so when I asked him and directed them to contact him he disapeared! but not before telling me he was and has been a scam artist for over 30 years and would not be caught as he was fleeing the country to Costa Rica and suggested I come with him as the federal government would take me down as my name was on everything not his and his name was fake also. I'll never forget his last words to me quote"

I never accredited the federal government with an overabundance of intelligence' they will take you down rather then even bother looking for me I am a ghost good bye sucker!" and he was right! under his instruction I stole more then $100,000.00 from decent people and my friends even my family, I am gonna pay for my stupidity as I have been federally indicted now I guess he was right they havent even bothered looking for him, since this incident I now spend my remaining free days tracking and reporting scam artists to the ftc and fbi and have paid back half of what I stole with my meager life as a mechanic and artist. I have lost my wife home and daughter and live in a tenet trying to make a difference and pay back these people.

I am now facing alot of jail time but wanted people to know my story before I am gone beware of offers that sound to good they most likely are! do the research if someone claims to be something find out call on it! it could save your life as now I have none. If anyone has any information of Mr. Cunningham or his partner Holly ward most likely not there real names contact the office of federal public defenders in Hawaii (((phone number redacted))) maybe you can save me and the people who lost soo much by this guys scams.

Godspeed808
pahoa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-J-Cunningham/Keaau-Hawaii-96749/Edward-J-Cunningham-tax-liens-and-tax-exempt-bond-scam-Keaau-Hawaii-422113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward J. Cunningham