Complaint Review: Edward Jones Online

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: ruthbonds — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Edward Jones Online
, Kansas United States of America

Edward Jones Online James Moore(Hiring Manager) Offered an online, work from home Clerical Typist job through CareerBuilder.com MO, Kansas

This person James Moore(Hiring Manager) emailed me from CareerBuilder.com asking for a Instant Meassage interview for a Cerical Typist position with Edward Jones. He is the hiring manager and using the new Better Business Bureau way to interview for online positions. The interview went well and he said I needed to Western Union $312.99 for my software package and materials to get started.Western Union to MO, Kansas 66604. I have text messages from him#924-665-02.I will get paid $25 hr Bi-weekly. Training is $20 hr for one week learning the software and processes.

I thought this was the opportunity of a lifetime. I trusted the CareerBuilder.com because they are linked with the University of Phoenix online college. Iam pursuing a BA in Accounting, so this job with Edwards Jones was perfect to be home, work, and college.

I am affraid, I have been scammed. I googled Edwards Jones Online and found the Ripoff announcements and sadly to say too late. I went through and delivered the money then checked it out. So others, please DO NOT BELIEVE this thief and stealing peoples money. I have been unemployed for 10 months now. I DO NOT HAVE the money. Things are tight!

I am so angry, ashamed, and sad al at the same time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Jones-Online/-Kansas-66604/Edward-Jones-Online-James-MooreHiring-Manager-Offered-an-online-work-from-home-Clerical-689619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Jones Online