Complaint Review: Edward Jones Robert Farwell

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Mesa Mason — Mesa Arizona
Edward Jones Robert Farwell
1919 McKellips Road Internet United States of America

Edward Jones Robert Farwell Jane Link ripped me off. He cajoled me out of my retirement. He got me to invest in some scam and charged me $7500 upfront and then never wanted anything to do with me again. Internet

Do not trust Robert Farwell. Everything he says are lies. I worked all my life to build my retirement and after talking to him several times I thought I could trust him. I was wrong.

He charged me $7500 the very first time we made a transaction and then he was self righteous about it. When I complained he refused to meet with me or take my phone calls. He's a horrible thieving person. If you value your retirement don't trust him. He's just another finance advisor who wants to charge you big fees for not doing anything. He just wants to move your money around to make fees for himself. That's how he gets paid. He's horrible. He charges big fees for bad results.

Don't trust him when he comes to your door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Jones-Robert-Farwell/internet/Edward-Jones-Robert-Farwell-Jane-Link-ripped-me-off-He-cajoled-me-out-of-my-retirement-H-1039529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Jones Robert Farwell