Complaint Review: Edward Jones

• Reported By: methodical — Ocala Florida United States of America
Edward Jones
3290 se 58th ave. Ocala, Florida United States of America

Edward Jones Rob Nance of Ocala Florida Lie, Lie, Lie Ocala, Florida

I have an account with Edward Jones. My Broker is Rob Nance of Ocala Florida. I placed an order to sale on Monday Sept. 13th 2010. I was told the funds would be available to me by Thursday Sept 16th 2010. Friday I checked my account and the funds were not there. I placed a call to Rob. He said they would be there by midnight. It is now Saturday and my money is still not in my account. He has lied to me. I placed several calls in to him on his cell phone. After pressure from me (through contact his fellow Ed Jones reps in the area), he returned the calls and told me that You are no longer a person that I want a business relationship with!!!! He is closing my account!!!! My account is being closed with Edward Jones because I want my money!!!!!!  That is the reason he is closing my account. I am filing a complaint with the SEC. I want a Financial Agent that is in my corner, one that is concerned about my money and me. Not one that tells me he is closing my account because I want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Jones/Ocala-Florida-34475/Edward-Jones-Rob-Nance-of-Ocala-Florida-Lie-Lie-Lie-Ocala-Florida-641869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Jones