Complaint Review: Edward Rose / Gull Run apartments

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Helen — Kalamazoo Michigan
Edward Rose / Gull Run apartments
Gull Road, Kalamazoo, MI Kalamazoo, Michigan USA

\Gull Run apartments - Unfair Treatment of Prospective Tenants Irresponsible with credit information Kalamazoo Michigan

I recently applied to Edward Rose/Gull Run Apartments.  I am informed and very upfront about my credit.  It is a priority of mine to be upfront when applying for services as I do not want to submit to anything that I would not be approved for.  I attempted to prequalify my application for that reason.  The company refuses to disclose any of the guidelines that are used for their credit and application screening nor will they allow prospective tentants access to that information.

The management on site was unwilling to help, so I contacted corporate.  The attitude that I experienced when I called in was basically, "buyer beware."  They take no responsibility for any risk that someone might take with their credit. That's fine, and I do'nt ask them to.  However, I find it appalling that they are steadfastly opposed to helping individuals make informed choices with what they do with their credit.

So, for anyone that is interested in applying:

First, they are very strict about credit.

Second, they will not tell you about that upfront.  They want your application fee.

Third, they refuse to give any sort of guidance as to what their criteria is and they will prevent you from finding that information out for yourself.

I find that to be very irresponsible and am glad that I am not going to become a tenant where I would have to put up with that treatment

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Rose-Gull-Run-apartments/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49048/Gull-Run-apartments-Unfair-Treatment-of-Prospective-Tenants-Irresponsible-with-credit-1127268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Rose / Gull Run apartments