Complaint Review: Edward Scherrer

• Reported By: Alcan — San Diego California
Edward Scherrer

Edward Scherrer Broker Fraud Internet

*Author of original report: Lets get this straight Edward Scherrer Broker Fraud

We moved a shipment for Edward Scherrer and it was the shipment from hell. Not only was Edward running a "hit and run" scam (for all of you not in the trucking industry that means to hit as money truckers with a 30 day payouts and when all the checks or cash comes in and when it comes to payday the broker disappears and you are left bankrupted) he also talked crap about me and my company on this website while I was doing the shipment then told Brian the owner that I was causing problems. I had no idea what was going on until 2 days before delivery. I asked Edward about the crap written on here and the complaints, he told me Brian the customer did that and also said Brian was crazy and didnt know what he was talking about. Soon as it came time for payment after delivery thats when it went all down hill and if it weren't for Brian asking me many questions about the bill  and the money going to Edward, we would have never known.

I am here to tell you right now , truckers hate fraud, we work very long and hard hours and  when you try to scam us and run off with our money, well lets just say you better hope the police find you before we do!!

Edward Scherrer has been FIRED from Ravens Logistics! Right now Brian and I are seeking legal council for the fraud he was trying to commit against our company and Brian's . Also there is now a police report and FBI report with both case numbers against Edward Scherrer. Also Edward Scherrer has been "Red Flagged" at Internet Truck stop, Getloaded and OOIDA and has been black booked and been labeled as "broker fraud" . This broker fraud ,  thought he could try and ruin my good name and my company name Alcan Specialized Transport and slandering me and slamming me on this web report , he was wrong and we caught him . Edward Scherrer wants a war well he will get one. Brian and I are looking at filing a civil suit against him and suing Edward Scherrer.

I am also here to let everyone know that Mark Lessman owner of Ravens Logistics did pay me and was a straight shooter with me the whole time. Just sucks he had one bad apple in the company.

Also to finish I HATE RIPOFF REPORT!!!! I will always use Angie's List for reliable feedback. Rip Off report is a "rip off" and since anyone on here can talk crap about you and not list there name, is a bullshit website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Scherrer/internet/Edward-Scherrer-Broker-Fraud-Internet-1039885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Scherrer

Lets get this straight Edward Scherrer Broker Fraud

AUTHOR: Alcan - ()

Ok Edward lets get this straight once and for all!!!!!!! the only reason why you are not in jail right now for fraud is because Mark Lessman manager of Ravens Logistics ,your ex boss ,fixed everything between me and Brian. And YES Brian did file a FBI report against you for trying to scam him. I filed a police report , thats why you have been black flagged thru all websites for broker fraud. Internet truck stop already had a file on you for fraud and slander.

Facts:
1) you have been FIRED from Ravens Logistics and anyone that calls Ravens Logistics will speak the truth about this and the fraud you tried to run with Brian the customer.

2) you have been labeled now thru the whole trucking industry as a "broker fraud" and been flagged at OOIDA, Internet Truck stop and Get Loaded and Freight Connections , your days of writing crap about truckers and trying to scam customers is over! you will never work in the trucking industry again so move on! There is already 6 pages of complaints against you with other truckers you worked with on internet truck stop and get loaded. I have already told the drivers to start complaining here, on this  complaint sheet against you.

3)you wrote that crap about me on here and dont lie about it scumbag . Even Brian the customer , Mark Lessman and even the girl at that front desk knew it that was you because you have done that to other truckers.

4) Brian the customer you tried to rip off is the one who is looking at a civil suit against you! I will be suing you for slander and don't think for one moment that I or my people will not be able to find you and serve you those papers. Remember us truckers have alot of time on our hands and I have no problem finding you, I am just that bored.

LAST:
     You can write all the crap you like on here about my company, all you like and use fake names and emails and fake places because everyone out there knows RipOff Report is a joke!!!!!
This website is here for those who like to b***h and complain or trying to get something done for slave wages/free and it didn't happen there way, or they are running a con and got caught and now they make false reports against people to recover there image, just like you! You have been caught and now you have been exposed to the public. The police and FBI know who you are and I guarantee to you if you try this again YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!!!!!You better be happy that Mark Lessman settled everything between Brian and I. Mark Lessman wasn't going to let you give his company a black eye because of you!

YOU EDWARD SCHERRER IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF S*** ON THIS SITE. I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT FROM THIS DAY ON THAT I WILL DEDICATE MY LIFE , EVERY WAKING MOMENT , EVERY HOUR, WITH THE HELP OF OOIDA , THAT EVERY CUSTOMER AND BROKER AND TRUCKER OUT THERE KNOWS HOW MUCH OF A BROKER FRAUD PIECE OF CRAP YOU REALLY ARE!