Complaint Review: Edward(T-14) At And TriStar Products

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2008

• Reported By:Schaumburg Illinois
Edward(T-14) At And TriStar Products
500 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Edward(T-14) At And TriStar Products Paid for Product with Credit Card. Gave 3rd Party Service my checking account info. Employee lied about procedures. Having hard time getting credit. Wallingford Connecticut

Ordered 2 Jack Lalane Juicers on 11/30 with Discover Card.
In Mid-December received a package for a discount club that I was signed up for. When I called, they told me Tri-Star gave them my checking account number and if I didnt cancel within 30 days, my account would be billed.
Canceled program that I never ordered.

Contacted Tri-Star same day for an RA#. Was told it would be mailed. Explained they committed fraud with the Discount Club. Asked for a supervisor and was put hold....forever.

Called on 1/24/08 regarding RA. Was told by Ken (T-14) and his supposed Supervisor, Melanie (#30315). That I never called before because it was not showing up on screen. Ken was very rude about it. He told me that RA# numbers are not given and that you are supposed to just send product back to address on back (no instructions given in package about returns..not mentioned once). Told him about the Discount Club. He advised I must have OK'd it and that he would get back to me in 48 hours with tape of my call. No response. He had no response for how he got my checking account number when I paid for the units with Discover Card. Told him I worked in this industry and knew the reputation TriStar had (a true statement) and was not surprised by this action. I asked to speak to the corporate side of the company and was hung up on.

Dee
Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EdwardT-14-At-And-TriStar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut/EdwardT-14-At-And-TriStar-Products-Paid-for-Product-with-Credit-Card-Gave-3rd-Party-Ser-304235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward(T-14) At And TriStar Products